General Restrictions on Use
The rights granted to you by these Terms will remain in force only for so long as these Terms remain in effect. You may not rent, transfer, assign, commercially exploit, resell or sublicense access to the Service to any third-party. You may use the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools) only for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You can't share login details with anyone if so that will cause an automatic determination of subscription and all sites associated with Kwwk. You further agree not to combine or integrate the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools) with hardware, software or other technology or materials not provided by us.
You may not modify or create any derivative product based on the Site, the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools). You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to obtain or perceive the source code from which any component of the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools) is compiled or interpreted, and nothing in these Terms should be interpreted as granting you any right to obtain or use source code. Except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services (including the Downloadable Tools) may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means.
Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to these Terms.
You agree not to use the Site and the Services (including the Downloadable Tools) to:
- Violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Onterfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
Without our written consent, you may not
- Use any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the Services (including, without limitation, robots, spiders or scripts); or
- Frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
You promise that any information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us will be true, accurate, complete and current.